Insurance for blocks of flats and apartments
Specialists not standard
Our story begins in 1989 when Deacon Insurance Brokers first opened its doors for business. iPads, tablets, smart phones and even Facebook hadn’t been invented. However did we manage? Fast forward to today and Deacon is now one of the country’s longest established brokers specialising in buildings insurance for blocks of flats.
Top 10 reasons to choose Deacon
1. Specialists. Insuring a block of flats and their estate facilities, including roads, is not like insuring an individual dwelling. Our knowledgeable staff are experienced at handling claims that can involve multiple flats. Meet the team (Link to https://www.deacon.co.uk/team-members/)
2. All blocks considered. We cover properties of standard and non-standard construction, converted properties and listed buildings as well as purpose built blocks.
3. Blocks of flats come in all shapes and sizes, from two in a converted house to 200 or more in a purpose built block. No block is too small, too large or too complicated for us to consider.
4. 24 hour service. You can report a claim 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
5. In-house claims team.Our Claims Advisers, based at our head office in Bournemouth, will guide you through the claims process.
6. Household insurers. We’ve built strong relationships with our panel of well-known insurers – Covea, XL Catlin, NIG, LV and Zurich – who trust us to insure more than £14 billion pounds worth of property.
7. Shaping insurance to fit your needs. We will work with you and our panel of well-known insurers to ensure your cover provides you with peace of mind at a sensible price.
8. Fast claims settlement. We are trusted by our insurers and have permission to pay some claims on their behalf. Known as Delegated Authority, it means we don’t always have to wait on the insurer to pay a claim.
9. Nationwide network of approved contractors. Our database means you have quick and easy access to a range of contractors.
10. Staying in touch. We won’t contact you just once a year when your renewal is due. With your approval, we will send you our regular email newsletter, designed to keep you informed of insurance and regulatory updates that we feel are important for you to know, as well as articles we hope you will find of interest.
Deacon is a trading name of Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered Office: Spectrum Building, 7th Floor, 55 Blythswood Street, Glasgow, G2 7AT. Registered in Scotland. Company Number: SC108909