19 Mar 18
13:30 to 16:45
What block managers must do to prevent disasters and their responsibilities should the worst happen?
- What responsibilities do directors/managers have to residents and others to ensure their safety?
- Typical matters that directors of property management companies need to be aware of including:
- health and safety,
- governance and
- company procedures etc.
- Fire and H&S regulations - who is responsible for any failures?
- Disaster Strikes
- Who are your tenants
- What duties do landlords have to re-house and look after tenants
- Who pays for emergency work and longer-term remedial work particularly if there is a breach of safety regulations
*For every three places booked on a Knowledge Bank, you will be able to claim a fourth place for FREE! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org after your third booking.