Part 2: Appointment of manager and breaches of leaseBook Now
14 Mar 18
13:30 to 16:45
In this second part, we'll look at the growing trend for applications to the tribunal for the appointment of a manager.
Looking particularly at:
- Preliminary notices - getting them right!
- Procedure - what's going to happen when the application is made and what the tribunal will expect from each party
- What are the grounds for making an order?
- When is it just and convenient for an order to be made?
- What happens afterwards........
Attendees will then take part in an interactive role-play based on a case study and materials provided in advance of the Knowledge Bank.
Cassandra heads the award-winning PM Legal Services. An acknowledged leader in her field, she is recognised principally for her expertise in the First-Tier Tribunal. Cassandra is a well-respected speaker, invited to address key national and regional conferences. Most recently, she had the privilege of judging the inaugural ARMA Ace awards. Passionate about sharing knowledge, Cassandra has launched and is the primary author of PM Legal Hub, a free online resource hub for property management professionals.
*For every three places booked on a Knowledge Bank, you will be able to claim a fourth place for FREE! Please contact email@example.com after your third booking.