10 Dec 20
10:00 to 11:00
We are delighted to announce the second in our three part series of Digital Knowledge Banks
On Thursday, 10th December at 10.00 am hosted by industry expert Cassandra Zanelli, Founder, Property Management Legal Services Limited she will cover the crucial topic of services charges, giving you important information and help with the challenges of the First Tier Tribunal.
In this webinar we will cover:
- Service charges and the Tribunal: how did we end up here?
- Liability to pay: what will the Tribunal expect and what should you be doing when collecting and/or managing service charges
- Dealing with reasonableness challenges in the Tribunal
- Case management in the Tribunal and preparing user-friendly bundles
- Lifecycle of a typical service charge case
- Section 20C orders: impact and ambit
Cassandra Zanelli, Solicitor & CEO at Property Management Legal Services Limited
Cassandra, who has been twice named Industry Legend at the Property Management Awards, is a familiar and well-respected figure in the block management sector. With two decades under her belt as a lawyer, she has an exceptional understanding of the industry and believes this is key to best-in-class service delivery. In addition to being a qualified solicitor, she is also a Member of the IRPM and an Associate of RICS.
A member of the ARMA advisory panel, working closely with the organisation as a course tutor, she is also an honorary consultant to the FPRA.
Cassandra is a regular and highly respected speaker at property industry conferences and has delivered presentations at both ARMA and IRPM events. She has also worked with the Welsh Government as part of the Leasehold Task and Reform Group.
To book your place on this webinar please click here.