19 Sep 19
09:00 to 17:00
Following the success of our London Event, we are delighted to be launching the first Leasehold conference in Manchester on 19th September 2019.
LEASEHOLD Manchester 2019 is where you will find everything you need to know about the leasehold sector. There is a full programme of professional industry experts sharing news, developments and case updates, promoting best practice, and leading the way in improving the leasehold industry.
The conference’s unique content is aimed at property managers, and individuals and organisations in the legal and valuation professions. Leasehold Manchester has a full one-day programme of key note speakers and workshops from professional industry experts, including Justin Bates. They will be sharing up to the minute news and developments in the property sector, as well as case updates, and ways to promote best practice. This is a unique opportunity to be fully informed in how best to run your block or practice and to network with business’ and colleagues in the Leasehold and residential sector.
KEYNOTE & WORKSHOP TOPICS UNDER THE SPOTLIGHT
- Legislation Update
- Legal Update
- Service charge claims - A view from the steps of the tribunal
- Right to manage
- 10 things you have forgotten about the Landlord and Tenant Act 1985
- Insurance: Risk management, reducing claims and minimising premiums
- Health safety and fire: building a safe future
- Proposals for reform of the building regulatory system: Outcomes of the recent consultation
- Party walls - what are they and why are they relevant to you?
- Flying high in Property Management
- The recipe for the perfect major works project
Registration & Networking: 09:15 - 09:45
Keynote sessions: 09:45 - 10:45
10:45 - 11:15 - Networking & Coffee Break
11:15 - 12:50 - Workshops
12:50 - 13:40 - Networking Lunch
13:45 - 16:30 - Workshops
16:30 - Networking drinks
Tickets are available at an early bird rate of £160 plus VAT until 31st July 2019.
To discuss sponsorship opportunities please contact Nik Trevillion - firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0203 538 8875.