Multi-award-winning surveyors Earl Kendrick Associates announce the opening of a new office in Manchester. This move allows the firm to help existing clients with properties in the area, as well as taking on instructions from new clients in Manchester and the wider northwest. It also marks the further expansion of the London-based surveyors, who opened an office in Brighton last summer.
Earl Kendrick’s Manchester office will offer the full range of surveying services, from flat buying surveys to planned maintenance and major works in residential blocks. It will also embody Earl Kendrick’s signature working philosophy, with a focus on treating clients first and foremost as people, and using technical expertise to meet their needs.
Earl Kendrick’s managing director Julian Davies said, “The team and I are really excited about the opening of our Manchester office. Following the expansion to Brighton last year, it shows that we’re very much on a roll, and we look forward to helping clients in Manchester and beyond.”
Earl Kendrick Associates specialise in:
- Architectural Design
- Building Surveys
- Contract Administration
- CDM Consultancy
- Defect Analysis, Reporting and Repairs
- Expert Witness
- Feasibility Studies (Redevelopment Projects)
- Interior Design
- Licences to Alter
- New Build to Management Transition Advice
- Party Wall Matters
- Planned Maintenance Programmes/Strategic Maintenance Advice
- Project Management
- Reinstatement Cost Assessments (RCAs)
- Statutory Approvals (Building Regulations, Planning Approval, Listed Building Consent)
- Specification and Schedule of Works
For further information, please contact Sean Collins.