Build to Rent is maturing into an established and proven sector that is now delivering on its promise of premium quality homes and services. Careers and roles are crystallising into clear pathways. IRPM works closely with the leading players in the sector, who confirmed the time is now right for a new entry level course to benefit on-site, leasing, FM and back-office teams, new entrants, and aspiring building managers.
The IRPM Level 2 Foundation in Build to Rent is an introductory ONLINE course, with a revolutionary focus on the customer, on health and safety and on ethical behaviours as well as the essential technical knowledge of IRPM repute. The course elements, embody the culture and values of our emergent customer focussed and service driven industry, which sets itself apart from the private rented sector of old, while ensuring that the legal and safety basics are properly covered too.
The course has been developed around IRPM’s ‘4 Elements’ of residential property management, which were adopted by Lord Best in his recommendations to government:
- Technical competence – the bedrock essential knowledge
- Safety – health and safety is paramount
- Customer and consumer – a strong focus on the customer and service
- Ethics and behaviours – professional ethics applies at every level
The IRPM 4 Elements are the foundations for today’s residential property management professional.
This course is ideal for those who:
- have an interest in the build to rent sector and want to understand the foundations of what build to rent management will entail.
- have on-site staff, leasing teams, call centre & back office teams and customer service agents, that would benefit from understanding the foundations of build to rent management and the reasons behind the actions taken and decisions made by property managers. A firm grasp of the build to rent sector means these support teams can be of greater assistance to customers and property management professionals.
- An Introduction to Build to Rent Property Management
- An Introduction to the Legal Framework in Build to Rent Property Management
- An Introduction to Health and Safety in Property Management
- An Introduction to the Customer & Consumer in Property Management
- An Introduction to Ethics and Behaviours in Property Management
Course duration is fully flexible to fit the needs of individual learners. Once enrolled, learners will have access to all learning material for 12 months. They can choose to complete the course and attempt the final exam at any point within that timeframe
Candidates can enrol at any time and start studying straight away. Click here for full details on how to enrol and launch a career as an IRPM professional in an exciting, dynamic, important and growing sector that is providing quality housing for our people.
The skills and knowledge developed in this course can be used for progressing on to the IRPM’s level 4 Build to Rent qualification.
For more information and to book your place please click here.
*T&C’s: Offer only valid until 4th September 2020. Membership of IRPM is required to be eligible to this offer. Joining and membership fees will apply if you are not already a member.