Issue 104 of News on the Block has now been published.
This issues includes some of the following articles:
- Developers under fire in uncapped fees row
- Professor James Driscoll dies
- Is the block management business model broken?
- Looking ahead to tomorrow’s world! The ARMA Conference 2019 included a packed programme
- Can the on-site team run the show?
- Alteration altercations! There are times when a Retrospective Licence to Alter is the answer
- Are you aware of regulation?
- Property Management Awards 2019 - Winners Special Feature
- 2019: A legal year in review
To read this issue now please click here.