Issue 90 of News on the Block is now available to view online.
This issue includes some of the following articles:
- Nationwide's £54m Ground Rent portfolio
- Tragic fire at Grenfell Tower
- Landlord loses Tribunal appeal
- Criminal landlords to be named and shamed
- Raising the roof will raise you cash: If you’re struggling to find the funds to upgrade your block, did you know that your roof could be the answer?
- Enfranchisement & Right to Manage Special Feature
- The practical points of RTM: Stan Gallagher and Will Beetson warns of the issues that can arise
- The 3% Stamp Duty Surcharge: Do you need to pay it?
- Problem with managing Landlord Energy Supplies?
- The Enfranchisement & Right to Manage Awards 2017 - Winners Feature
- and many more..
Please click here to view the digital edition.