The second ‘Proper Talk’ – a lively property panel discussion forum – is to be held on Thursday 1 February 2024, 830am at Building Centre, 26 Store Street London WC1E 7BT, just off Tottenham Court Road. You will have the opportunity to network over breakfast before the panel session which starts at 9am, and afterwards too.
Discussions will be centred around topical property insurance issues, of which there are several, causing managing agents and freeholders significant headaches. We aim to provide you with at least some of the solutions – and 90 minutes of CPD.
Places are free of charge, but limited, and booked via Jonathan Channing, whose email is firstname.lastname@example.org. JC will be moderating, keeping in line the following expert panellists:
- Andrew Bulmer FIRPM FRICS MARLA, CEO, The Property Institute
- James Paul MRICS, Director, EK Reinstatement Cost Assessment Ltd
- John Batty, Director of Technical Services, Bridge Insurance Brokers Ltd and Board Director of the British Insurance Brokers Association (BIBA)
- Nicola Maher, Insurance Litigation Solicitor and Partner, Edwin Coe LLP
- Kevan Gough, Managing Director, Your Company Matters Ltd
Proper Talk: Lively panel discussions on the critical property insurance matters of the day.