Issue 119 of News on the Block has now been published and is available to read online.
This issue includes a special Health and Safety feature.
This issue includes some of the following articles:
- Rising inflation and property prices tax warning
- Commercial property partner Richard Moxton who has spent 43 years in the industry has retired
- With recent evacuations at swimming pools, Andy Kay looks at what managing agents can do to prevent a major incident
- Are you ready for changes to fire door inspection regulations?
- Lasting 15 years is a major achievement We catch up with Managing Director Andrew Harding to discuss Qube's recent monumental milestone
- New building safety milestones
- Landlords should be aware of service charge deadlines
- All you need to know about the new ground rent Act
- 15 years at the forefront of leasehold enfranchisement’ - Celebrating 15 years of ALEP
- Building safety, mental health and 20 years of our Institute The IRPM looks back on its hugely successful 20th anniversary annual seminar
Health and Safety Feature
- Building Safety Act: timeline of implementationTiegan Fiddes looks at the timescale and what is likely to happen
- The sooner RMCs start conversations with their freeholder and property manager about the Building Safety Act the better
- Deciphering the CDM ConunDruM
- What is the future of the Building Safety Manager?
- What has changed with the Building Safety Act?
To read this issue now please click here.