Issue 105 of News on the Block has now been published.
This issues includes some of the following articles:
- Grenfell charges delays frustrating, say families
- Elevate the importance of lift records
- Who looks after your fire alarm system?
- Why you need a reserve fund
- What you can do if you want to buy a flat with a short lease
- Can someone just sort out the bin store?
Special Insurance Feature Including:
- The challenges surrounding insurance against terrorism
- 10 reasons to review your insurance in 2020
- What would it cost to rebuild your block?
- When commission earnings aren't legitimate
- Why you need an up to date valuation
To read this issue now please click here.