The property management event of 2016 is Property Management Unwrapped, organised by Brethertons Solicitors LLP.
If you haven’t attended before, block out the 24 - 25 June in your diary now. The event is being hosted at the stunning Grade I listed Royal Holloway in Egham and attracts some of the best speakers in the property industry. If you like conferences that mix the latest in property news and information, with a relaxed social atmosphere including a gala dinner (and a few surprises) book your place now!
Kelly Bream from Berkeley Homes and Dan Harrison from Pier Management (Regis Group) will give you a better understanding of what they look for from a development and their managing agents. If you are looking to forge strong, watertight relationships with major clients such as these, don’t miss this talk.
Interactive Legal Update – A spin on the usual update, in this session, YOUR questions will be answered by Roger Hardwick, Brethertons and Justin Bates, Arden Chambers - send your questions in advance to email@example.com
Henry Hopkins of Accelerator Solutions will explain how customer service is the future ‘enabler’ of business growth within the property sector and how Emotional Intelligence can build positive interactions to benefit all parties.
Graham Allcott of Think Productive will help you become a ‘Productivity Ninja’ using techniques including Ruthlessness, Mindfulness and Stealth & Camouflage. You will get your inbox down to zero, make the most of your attention and learn to work smarter, not harder – it’s a session you’ll never forget!
The list of speakers reads like a Who’s Who? of property management and includes Amanda Gourlay from Tanfield Chambers, Andrew Bulmer from RICS, Jeff Platt from the IRPM, Anthony Essien from LEASE and Dr Nigel Glen from ARMA.
If that isn’t enough to tempt you, you really shouldn’t miss out on these other exciting topics.
- Recruitment vs. Retention - Alice Cadfan-Lewis, Block Recruit
- Housing Associations & Managing Agents - An exclusive roundtable discussion with Alan Wake, National Leasehold Group, on how the two types of organisation can best work together – your opinions heard!
- Business Health Check - Katherine Cereghino and Amy Edwards, Brethertons
- Data Protection – Ensure your data is locked up! - Joff Gray, Information Commissioners Office (ICO) & Claire Halle-Smith, Brethertons
- Accounting issues in respect of mixed use property - PKF Cooper Parry
- Dealing with Leaseholder Incapacity – What you need to know - Nadiya Virani Bland, Brethertons
You can not afford to miss this event and the chance to share the room with these heavyweights in the industry.
Don’t miss out! Click here to book your place at Property Management Unwrapped and secure your ticket by 10 June!
Follow the event on social media @brethertonsllp #PropManUnwrapped